The first step to figuring out how to get girls to notice you is to understand how attraction REALLY works.
It might sound obvious, but so many guys don’t understand this: the things that trigger attraction in men and women are different.
Primarily, what men are sexually attracted to is a woman’s physical looks. If a girl has a pretty face, or a hot body, then *bang* – we’re sexually attracted to them. It’s not something we consciously choose to do – we’re just biologically hard-wired that way.
Sure, if you’re getting into a long-term relationship with a woman, then personality will obviously be very important. But only in terms of how interesting and harmonious your relationship will be, not in terms of how sexually attractive you find her. When it comes to pure sexual attraction, what a girl looks like is always the most important thing to a man – the primary thing we focus on, with other considerations secondary.
Many guys therefore presume that sexual attraction works the same way for women. They think that a woman is primarily attracted to a man’s physical looks.
But this is NOT how it works. For women, a man’s physical looks are only about 20% of the attraction equation. The other 80% is the particular set of traits displayed by the man.
Let me say that again: Primarily, women are sexually attracted to men who display certain desirable personality and behavioral traits.
Yes, of course women have preferences when it comes to men’s looks. If a woman meets two men who both display exactly the same desirable traits, but one of them is short and balding and the other is tall and athletic, then yes – most women will go for the tall athletic guy.
But if the woman has to choose between (a) a tall athletic guy who is timid, needy, insecure, boring and prudish, and (b) a short balding guy who is confident, relaxed, popular, fascinating and sexually aware? They will go for that short balding guy almost every time.
This is easy to see when you look at the partners of people who are considered the most “desirable” in the world. Do you ever see high-profile men like Brad Pitt with girls who are anything less than stunning? Nope. All top-tier male Hollywood actors and famous sportsmen around the world date and marry girls who are very physically attractive.
But what about the women? Do you see female supermodels with guys who are not equally physically good-looking? Yes, all the time! Ok – sometimes they might date good-looking guys. But just as often you see them with ugly rockstars, weird-looking but charismatic actors, and old but powerful CEOs of big companies.
So to re-cap, physical looks are not such a big deal when it comes to women. Women are primarily attracted to a set of key personality and behavioral traits. So don’t worry if you’re not tall, dark and handsome – it really doesn’t matter. You just need to know how to demonstrate the right traits in the right way.
To learn what those key traits are, and how YOU can show a girl that you have those traits (even if you don’t really have them), download your free copy of the Attraction Playbook right now.
Inside, I set out in precise detail exactly what turns women on, and how to get girls to notice you – even if you’re not tall, rich or good-looking. It’s totally free, and contains 70+ pages of powerful tactics that will get girls thinking about you in “that way”.
Just enter your details in the box at the top of the page, and you’ll get free instant access.